Many people view alone time as the best thing ever. But you? You view it as a fate worse than death. Instead of relaxing and enjoying spending time by yourself. Whether you long for a boyfriend or girlfriend or miss your family and friends, you can learn to enjoy being alone. Keep in mind that while humans are social animals, that doesn’t mean that we can’t be perfectly happy outside of society too. (yeh sirf hamari soch hai ki hum akele akela feel krenge aur akele reh kr sad honge , jab ki Asia kuch nhe hota . )
What is the difference between alone and lonely?
Alone and lonely are both adjectives, but they have different meanings. A person is alone when he is by himself. A person is lonely when he feels abandoned or sad due to isolation. Since alone and solitary both contain the letter A, you can remember that alone refers to a state of solitude, rather than an emotion. so to be alone you don't need to lonely .( alone matlb hamaare sath us time koi nahi h par hum emotionally khush hain aur time enjoy kr rahe h aur agr lonely ki baat kare toh lonely matlb chahe humare sath kitne v log ,dost, family wale baithe ho tb v hume sad feeling akelapan ho. toh yeh done bohat he alag feelings hain.) let's discuss why you should spend some alone time ?
why you should spend some alone time?
- Use The Time To Your Advantage : don’t – spending time alone is not like you are sitting and relaxing watching Netflix , prime video , eating popcorn, chips etc. do- utilize your time learn something new skills to make yourself more valuable . such as dancing, singing, new educational courses etc.
- Realize It’s Time To Be Your Trust Self : sometime alone time make you think differently some people take it it as positivity as well as some take it as negativity …. but trust me be positive . alone time is not always happy time but if you make perfect use of it you’re gonna be happy person with lot of skills and new learnings . so to be happy the most important thing is trust your self , and when you learn how to trust yourself no matter what worst is happening around you ,in every situation you are the winner.
- You’ll get smarter:Alone time isn’t all just being watching your favorite shows in sweatpants. Many introverts spend their solitude reading books and articles or listening to podcasts. And the benefits of reading are huge, including helping to keep your brain sharp. there are so many people who invest their time in watching movies eating chips etc but their are also few people who like to invest time in reading or learning something new, which make you smarter. For example- you are reading a book regarding stock market , so when you complete reading that book you will be convinced to invest in stock market and eventually that leads to increase your income.
- Tell Yourself “This Is Good For Me”: “By spending time with yourself and gaining a better understanding of who you are and what you desire in life, you’re more likely to make better choices about who you want to be around,” said Sherrie Bourg Carter, Ph.D., on Psychology Today. Keep that in mind when if you start to feel lonely, or like you’re missing out. for example – you want a good life but you don’t know from where you should start so in that case just free your mind and think about yourself that want you want ? which thing gives you happiness? what are your desires? so basically this things take alone time .
- Use The Time For Self Improvement: You’ve been telling yourself for ages that you need to update your blog, or go for a run, or practice the piano. Well, what better time, right? Having alone time means getting to focus on yourself and all your personal to-do lists. so just make alone time valuable and do what you want to do .
- Work On Your Relationships: Spending time all by your lonesome is way easier when you know there are people out there who care. But when that’s not the case, alone can become quite the painful prospect. Working on your relationships — and focusing on the good people in your life — can definitely make it easier. for example– when you start spending alone time , you
will realise that there are so many people in your life who are just using you or making fool of you. so now you can see who is your friend and who is just pretending to be your friend .
- You’ll improve your health:You can also use your alone time to do something healthy (mentally or physically) like jogging, yoga, meditation, or prayer. Regular exercise will make you fit as well as refresh your mind . Morning yoga and little exercise make you fresh to start a new day with great feeling to prove yourself that you are the best and can do anything to fulfill your dream .
- You’ll solve problems and optimize your life: life is so busy in the morning you get up be ready ,go to office work their ,come back home , eat then sleep and then repeat .there are some many issues in a day which you have to solve but due to lack of time it just get worse with time but if you spend time with yourself you will get plenty of time to solve issues.
- You’ll have more energy: a study also says that spending alone time will give you more rest as compare to watching movie or spending time with someone.
- You’ll feel calmer and happier: When you spend time alone, you get to focus on your own thoughts and feelings — and no one else’s. You don’t have to take anyone else’s needs into account — only your own. Spending time alone is a form of self-care.
- Avoid over-analyzing things. It is easy to read into experiences, feelings, thoughts, and attitudes of others and make judgement that are really founded on nothing more than your own naive perception. This can quickly become a negative activity and get you down. Realize that you may not have all the facts and that’s just fine.
- Do everything you would normally do with a partner or friend. Many times it isn’t the partner or friend you are missing, but the activities and hobbies you shared. Don’t hold yourself back! Go out and do the things you enjoy . For example, if you would have gone out to dinner or to a movie on a date, then take yourself out to a movie or to a nice restaurant
What Makes You Feel Alive?
Spend some time considering what makes you happy. …